CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Zaful Review: Velvet Dress


I am completely in love with all things velvet at the moment and had to get my hands on this beautiful dress c/o
when I saw it online!

Velvet is definitely in right now and who doesn't love wearing a soft material while still looking good?!

I love this pop of color and this dress definitely won me over with it's oversized shirt style.
I love the pockets and sleeve lengths for colder days, this piece is versatile because the possibilities are endless.
You can either dress it up or down, keep the sleeves long or roll them up for a casual look.
You can leave the dress as it comes oversized but this time around I added a thin belt to accentuate the waist.

This dress will definitely come back around for the spring season so stay tuned for that.
I also went for a monochromatic look and wore my latest pair of booties c/o
they are so comfortable to walk in and of course the perfect pop of color.

Last time around I wore these booties with an all black look for something edgy and here you can see that these booties can go with just about anything.

I kept all details to a minimum with the thin white belt and my favorite cross body c/o
 to bring the look together.
You can shop online or check out their new store in Los Angeles for endless styles!

Enjoy the look!











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3
Follow me on Instagram for daily posts!

Watch my new YouTube video sharing a quick workout on some of my favorite leg workouts!

Like my video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Zaful
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee USA
Belt: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful dress! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete