CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Zaful Review: Knit Cold Shoulder Sweater


Now you all know I had a huge obsession for off the shoulder items this past summer so when I saw this cold shoulder sweater on 
I fell in love right away!

It might not be completely off the shoulder but it's close enough and super warm and comfortable!

The color is perfect for the Winter season and I'm in love with the high turtle neck detail because it truly keeps me warm!

I have already worn it several times and I always get so many compliments on how beautiful it is.
I got it in a size small but comes a little oversized which is perfect to wear multiple ways, here I decided to go for another monochromatic look and fell in love with this cozy outfit.

I paired my sweater with a lighter shade of olive pants tucked into my new over the knee boots which were a Christmas present from my boyfriend so bonus points for him! lol
OTK boots are my favorite right now with any outfit and this pair has the perfect lace up details in the back and I love that they're pointy and have a low heel for my casual outfits!

I wanted the sweater to be the center of attention so a monochromatic look definitely helps with that and with my favorite pair of sunnies c/o
my look was complete!

Enjoy the look!










Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

Watch my latest video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Sweater: c/o Zaful
Pants: TJ Maxx
Boots: Forever 21
Sunnies: c/o Fello Eyewear 






3 comments: