CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Zaful Review: Activewear Leggings


Now this is my kind of style, I love anything that's comfortable and when it comes to activewear I completely fall in love!

This is my everyday style because I'm always on the go not to mention that I live at the gym!
When I saw these leggings on 
they just had to be mine!

I love the mesh details along with the white pop of color as well.

These leggings definitely shape my body and let me show off how I've been busting my ass in the gym! 
LITERALLY! lol

They are stretchy and different from all of my other leggings, I would pick leggings over any other item because they are so comfortable.

Click the link above to get a pair now along with tons of other cute items!

I paired these leggings with my favorite black bralette because of the details on the front and went a little extra with my FAVORITE teddy coat!
This teddy coat has been my favorite for a couple of winters now and I remember getting it on sale at Macy's for under $25 which was awesome!

I like how this outfit turned out, something sporty and chic and paired this look with my Nike's to bring everything together.

Enjoy the look!






Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Are you obsessed with leggings just as much as I am?!

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:

Leggings: c/o Zaful
Top: Forever 21
Coat: American Rag (Macy's)
Shoes: Nike 





3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing on you!

    xx,
    Itzy
    http://lebellagypsy.com/

    ReplyDelete