CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Shades of Grey+ Slouchy Grey Booties


Shorts in January?!
Yup, only in LA! I take advantage anytime the weather feels right even if it's the winter season. 

I wanted a casual and chic look so I wore my new suede cardigan via
it's so soft and comfy yet looks stylish for a look that you can either dress up or down.

This cardigan has the perfect fit and I love that it flows in the front.
I am also wearing one of their tops that comes with a great criss cross detailing in the front.
I love basic tops because they are a staple piece that goes with just about anything, this top comes with long sleeves, it's easy to layer with and I love the color as well.

I have become the queen of booties and I'm loving my new pair via
click the link to redirect you to the exact pair I'm wearing.
They are under $40 and when you use the code 
'MYSB20R' you receive 20% off regular priced items.

They are comfortable to walk around in, the perfect peep toe booties and the color is easy to pair with any look.

This pair is also available in different colors, trust me when I say you need these in your life!
They transform your look and this pair took my outfit from casual to chic instantly!

I love adding last minute accessories so I wore one of my new belts from Forever 21 along with
this beautiful bag via
I've linked a similar bag so click to check it out!
They have tons of options for all of you bag lovers like myself!

I might be wearing shorts but at least my color palette screams winter! lol
Enjoy the look!















Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you!
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts!

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top & Cardigan: via Nu Label Clothing
Belt & Shorts: Forever 21
Bag: via Violet Ray
Shoes: via My Shoe Bazar














2 comments: