CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Off the Shoulder Dress+ OTK Boots


My obsession for off the shoulder details has made it's way through the winter season here in Los Angeles.

This dress could not have gotten any better, it comes with long sleeves which are more than perfect for what we consider to be winter here in SoCal.

I received this dress c/o
and it caught my attention right away when I saw it online.

I immediately pictured myself wearing this dress with my gray over the knee boots which are also from the same store and it turned out just the way I wanted this outfit to look.

Not only is this dress cute and stylish but it also comes in a stretchy and soft material that did actually help to keep me warm.
The over the knee boots have been doing the trick for me lately to still show off some leg while keeping warm which is my favorite.

You can definitely dress up your look with this dress or wear it out casually with some sneakers so it's a good item to have in your closet.

I wore my hair up to show off my shoulders and the details of the dress along with some sunnies and my go-to nude lip to bring the look together.

I fell in love with this dress so much that I had to wear it the same day I received it for a girls night out and proudly wore it the next day again!

Enjoy the look!











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo


Always,
Genesis<3



Outfit Details:

Dress & Boots: c/o Rainbow Shops 






1 comment: