CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Friday, January 20, 2017

Dresslily Review: Grey Sweater Dress


There's something about pairing sweater dresses with over the knee boots, 
it has become the perfect combination to wear for the winter season!

I am wearing this grey sweater dress via 
and I love the rainbow stitching. 
Grey is always a favorite color of mine that I love incorporating into my wardrobe and this 
is perfect with the small side slits not to mention how cozy it is.
Anything that comes oversized is perfect in my book!
Click the dress title above and it will redirect you to the exact item.

I transformed this look into a casual street style outfit, it's always my go to and I love getting inspired to recreate new and improved looks.

Grey is the perfect color to match with so I paired my favorite flannel around the waist to keep it casual and wore my ultimate favorite over the knee denim boots via
www.myshoebazar.com
I have linked the exact pair and when you use the code
'MYSB20R'
you get 20% off regular priced items so go use it!!!

To bring the look together, I added my blush leather hat for the perfect street style look along with my blue mirrored sunnies.

xoxo









Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts!
www.instagram.com/segagenesis_

Watch my new YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:

Sweater Dress: via www.dresslily.com
Flannel: Vans
Boots: via My Shoe Bazar
Hat: Fashion Nova
Sunnies: via Zero UV





1 comment: