CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Dresslily Review: Color Block Sweater Dress


Are you guys getting total 90's vibes here?!
Because I definitely am and I must say the big inspiration behind this is every girls favorite 90's movie, 
Clueless!

I love this color block sweater dress via
they have awesome items that I keep falling in love with!
Sweater dresses have become my thing this season and LA has the perfect weather that allows us to wear light layers, which I am definitely not complaining about!

I picked the dress in this color because it's easy to pair with, it's stretchy and so cozy!

Not only is this a sweater dress but it's also a color block bodycon dress that fits like a glove!

Click the link above to get this exact dress and it's also under $10 which is a huge steal!!!

I paired the dress with over the knee socks which takes me back to the movie Clueless, I love this trend and of course it also helps to keep me warm.

I added my go to black booties to help with the color blocking along with my favorite leather backpack.

I love how this look turned out and you can get the look as well by clicking the link and shopping!
So GO!!

xoxo








Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts!

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Outfit Details:

Dress: via http://www.dresslily.com/?lkid=1528863
Socks: Forever 21
Boots: Fashion Q
Backpack: via Madora 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete