CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Boho Dress+ Rainbow Shop Suede Booties


I am finally sharing this super cute dress c/o 
with its amazing print and style!

I received this dress early last year and have actually worn it many times before but it's the first time here on the blog!

The boho style is my favorite and slips on so effortlessly, so many great details in one item.

It's almost that time for festival season again so I had to start a little early before all the madness hits!

Since the dress already has a mixture of prints, I kept all details black with my go to wide brim hat which made it throughout all of last year with so many different looks!
What can I say, you love what you love!

I do have a new accessory which is this beautiful double buckle belt that I got myself for Black Friday and it's going to be PERFECT for the festival season as well! 

As you all know, I have a deep obsession for shoes and I"m loving the sock booties so much lately!
I shared the chestnut colored ones recently on the blog so here are the burgundy ones.
I received these c/o
These booties are the perfect pop of color and also really comfortable to walk around in. 
I am definitely going to be wearing these for the Spring season as well.

Enjoy the look!












Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts!

Watch my latest  YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details: 
Dress: c/o Bebop Clothing
Belt & Hat: Forever 21
Booties: c/o Rainbow Shops 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a well styled outfit, every piece works so well together.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a huge fan of this boho outfit. My go-to style is always boho so this totally speaks to me haha. Such a cute dress, such fun booties, and I'm crazy about the double buckle belt! You look gorgeous!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete