CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Two Piece Floral Set+ OTK Boots


Over the knee boots have taken over my closet!
I received this gorgeous pair of grey suede boots c/o
and I have been obsessed with wearing them 
with just about every outfit this season.

I love over the knee boots because they transform your whole outfit and they definitely make a statement.

I picked these in grey because I already own a black and denim pair so I wanted something different that can easily be worn with any color and these were perfect.

They are comfortable to walk in and come with a block heel and my favorite are the lace up details on the back. 

I have been into contrasting my outfits lately so here I paired my new two piece set c/o
and I love everything about this cute little number.
This two piece set will definitely make it's way back to the blog with numerous different looks but here I did some layering because we are in a cooler season.

This was actually a nice day out so I wasn't freezing, what can I say we are lucky to live in Los Angeles!

This two piece set caught my eye because of the floral print and I'm obsessed with the off the shoulder style and how the sleeves flow.

To help with the layers, I wore my new longline vest which is also from
which has become another obsession of mine. 
Vests are easy to dress up or down and perfect for the cooler season to still show off the rest of your outfit.

I would say this is a boho chic look and of course I had to incorporate my go to wide brim hat to bring everything together, enjoy!











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details: 
Hat: Forever 21
Two Piece Set: c/o Giti Online
Vest & Boots: c/o Rainbow Shops





No comments:

Post a Comment