CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Shearling Jacket+ Suede Platforms


The temperatures finally dropped for good, 
we have lots of sunshine but it's definitely cold outside.

I received this beautiful shearling jacket c/o
and OMG it's so warm and cozy!

I picked it out in black because it's so easy to match with anything and definitely another versatile piece. 
I like that it comes with a zipper and it cinches the waist so it doesn't feel bulky.

I recommend this type of jacket to anyone because it's both warm and stylish.
I will definitely bring it back to the blog with more looks.
Check out their website for tons of cute items and amazing prices!
I will be sharing more of their items so trust me, you should get to shopping!

I went for a casual outfit and wore my favorite black denim jeans to keep the look simple and a pop of color with my mustard long sleeve crop top.

I also got a new pair of heels c/o
and can I just say WOW, they are tall and definitely a pair for every shoe lover out there.

I like that they come in a suede material, a slouchy peep toe style and you can also tie in the back.
They are pretty high but so comfortable to walk around in because of the platform heel; let's face it, nude goes with anything.

This pair definitely brought my outfit together and my look was complete.
If you're obsessed just as much as me, click the link below for the actual pair and use code "MYSB20R" from regular priced items to receive 20% off!
This pair is also available in black and burgundy, go check it out!










Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what think.
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3



Outfit Details:
Jacket: c/o Rainbow Shops
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Fashion Nova
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar

No comments:

Post a Comment