CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sammy Dress Review: Olive High Cut Top


Olive it!
Hehe just had to throw that in there because I love wearing olive.
This top is c/o
and I'm in love with the high slits on both sides.

This top is perfect for the cooler weather because it adds some spice to your outfit rather than being all covered up. 

The high slits allow to show off the rest of the outfit which is my favorite detail, it's a long sleeve so it's perfect for LA weather because I don't need a jacket to layer.

I previously mentioned that I'm into contrasting my outfits, so that's exactly what I did here.
I wore my white denim jeans for a pop to help make the top stand out and used it as an excuse to get out of wearing blue denim.

To make the outfit contrast even more, I wore my new suede chestnut booties and they are to die for!!
I love the style and sock like ankle detail, you can tie them in the back as well.

I loved this pair so much that I also got them in a wine color, they are c/o
and so comfortable to walk around in.

I matched the booties with my handbag and threw on a pair of sunnies and my look was complete.
Enjoy!









Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Sammy Dress
Pants: c/o Celebrity Pink Jeans
Boots: c/o Rainbow Shops
Bag: c/o Zeta Handbags 

No comments:

Post a Comment