CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sammy Dress Review: Lace Up Sweater+ Lace Up Mini Skirt


I have a deep obsession for mini skirts and I'm loving this one from 
because it has so many great details all in one piece.

Lace up details are everywhere right now and how cool is it that this mini skirt has that detail?!
It comes in a versatile heather gray color, pockets and my favorite detail of all which is a high waist.
You have to check out their website and get some items for yourself, trust me you will fall in love too!
Click the link above because not only do they carry this amazing skirt, but they also carry this amazing chunky sweater. 
I fell in love with the color right away because it's actually my favorite, it comes with lace up details as well so it was a no brainer that it was meant for my closet. 
This sweater actually comes a bit longer but I tied it to make it somewhat fit to my body and still be able to show off the skirt.
This sweater feels so cozy and I love the over size fit so I went ahead and turned it into an off the shoulder as well to add another obsession of mine.
I will definitely wear it again as it comes to show off the length so don't worry.

I meant it when I said that I'm loving my suede over the knee boots c/o
because they are so easy to throw on and go with everything.

These boots definitely help with layering and keeping warm so I added these to bring the look together.
I will make good use of these boots before spring comes along and before you know it, it'll be warm in LA all over again.

I matched my lippie with my sweater and my look was complete, enjoy!













Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

Watch my latest YouTube video finally sharing my black Friday haul and subscribe to my channel.

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Sweater & Skirt: c/o Sammy Dress Fashion
Boots: c/o Rainbow Shops
Lipstick: Colourpop Cosmetics 

No comments:

Post a Comment