CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Sammy Dress Review: Black Jumpsuit


The holidays are around the corner 
and the question of what to wear always comes to mind.

I finally got my hands on the perfect jumpsuit c/o
it's chic and definitely a sexy look for the holidays.

Anything that comes with a deep plunge line is the perfect statement and something different from your ordinary everyday look.

I picked this jumpsuit out because I wanted to step outside of the box and I can safely say that this is the first time ever that I wear something in this style.

I fell in love with the fit and details as well, it comes with pockets and the material is stretchy and easy to move around in.
I added a thin belt to cinch the waist and I love that this jumpsuit comes with long sleeves and a straight leg style. 
Click the link above for awesome deals and you can get this jumpsuit under $20!

I wanted to keep the look minimal which is my favorite to do, so I added one of my new chokers c/o
to keep the dark color palette going.
I love the details on it, make sure to please check out her Poshmark account and get your hands on these chokers. 
You can use the code 'JSDVC' to receive $5 when you join Poshmark!

Now let's talk about shoes!!!!
I have become the biggest shoe lover and thanks to 
for keeping me up to date with the latest styles.
You can use the code 'MYSB20R' for 20% off on regular priced items.

I love this teal color, it's the perfect pop of color for the holidays so I decided to make this pop of color this all black look.
I love these ankle booties, they come with a zip up back and a lace up front.
Peep toe heels are my favorite to rock and I'm happy to have these as a part of my shoe collection.

Enjoy the look!







Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.
and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo


Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit: c/o Sammy Dress Fashion
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar
Choker: c/o Brigette Hernandez (check link above for Instagram)

2 comments: