CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

NYE 2016: White Bodycon Dress+ Longline Cardigan


WOW, 2016 is just about over and we're moving on to new and exciting adventures!

This was the year of consistency for me and I'm proud to say that I did meet a lot of my resolutions that I set for myself at the beginning of the year.

To start off, I remember telling myself that I wanted to collaborate more with clothing brands and that's exactly what happened.
Opportunities kept coming and to this day still working with brands to share clothes and shoes which is what I love.
My passion grew and it will continue to flourish into what I have always wanted in my heart, you believe and you will receive.

So a big thank you to everyone I have done collaborations with and continue with as well.

On top of all my blogging and YouTube endeavors, I stayed consist with school which has also been really important for me and it will all pay off soon because I graduate in May!

Another thing which stayed consistent for me this year was the gym which has been something that I always loved doing and it might seem like something small but with a busy schedule like I mine, I made it work.
I turned it into something that was necessary not just a couple of times a week but almost everyday!

The biggest thing of all in 2016 was the transformation I began within me, I started to finally realize that I don't have to stress or worry about things that are not in my control.
I became somewhat carefree which allowed me to enjoy and be in the moment which a lot of people don't really do nowadays.

I know 2017 will be good to me because I plan on remaining positive and growing as a person. A lot of changes will come as I finally graduate and continue to focus on what I love so cheers to a new year.

I did a NYE inspired outfit for those that have no idea what to wear.
I got this dress earlier this year and I love white dresses because they transform your whole look and they are a great pop of color.

The material is stretchy and I love wearing anything with an off the shoulder detail, it also comes a little longer for more of a formal look.

I paired the dress with my new longline cardigan from
and fell in love with the color.

This is the perfect combo because you're allowed to show off the dress but throw on a layer to stay warm during the cold weather.
It comes in a ribbed material which is my favorite, it's stretchy and the color is beautiful.
I got a little festive with the green and red lip.

I love that this longline cardigan is versatile and can be dressed up or down for a casual day as well.
It comes with pockets and not only is it ribbed but in a silky material.

Click the link above to shop the website and get tons of cute items and good deals!

I paired my go to nude pumps for more of a classy look and added my velvet choker from
it's super cute and I love that it comes thick enough to be the perfect statement piece.

Give her a follow and check out her Poshmark account, you can use the code
"JSDVC" and receive $5 when signing up for Poshmark.

Enjoy the look and have fun celebrating the new year to come!











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

Watch my new Youtube video and subscribe to my channel.

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: c/o Rainbow Shops
Dress: Fashion Nova
Shoes: Lola Shoetique
Choker: c/o Brigette Hernandez






No comments:

Post a Comment