CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Dresslily Review: Pink Duster Coat


Finally, the perfect duster coat has made it's way to my closet!
Here is the third item I received from 
and when I saw this on their website I immediately fell in love!

The pink color got my attention and I knew it would be the perfect versatile piece to add to my collection. I had to wear it right away and let me tell you that it's even better in person.

The material on this duster coat is stretchy and fits like a glove, I love the longline style and that it comes with a tie around the waist. 

Click the link above to check it out and order one for yourself!
I was originally going to wear this with a casual and girly look but decided last minute to go for some edgy vibes.

I love changing it up, I incorporated the duster into this edgy look easily by wearing it with my new two piece set c/o 
and it was just like I envisioned it would be. 

Check out their site, they are definitely a hidden gem and I love their clothing items!

This two piece set is sexy, edgy and chic all the same time.
This outfit is perfect for a date night or even with the holidays approaching as well,
you decide but it's perfect to make you feel your best!

The material is stretchy and fits to your body shape so well, my favorite detail is the off the shoulder top and it overlaps in the front which is a cool twist. Get it?! lol

To keep this look minimal, I kept the rest of the outfit black as well with my new booties c/o
I have been loving these peep toe booties because they go with just about anything.

I wore my go to black clutch along with my new choker c/o
and OMG let me just tell you, this choker is EVERYTHING!!!
This choker was the cherry on top to bring my edgy look together.
I love the details and it comes in a suede material, it's the perfect statement piece and I love it.

Make sure to follow her on Instagram, she also runs a Posh Mark with tons of cute stuff and if you use the code "JSDCV" you receive $5 when you sign up.
You won't regret it, I have a lot of new chokers that I will be sharing soon so stay on the look!

Enjoy!














Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details: 
Duster Coat: c/o Dresslily
Two Piece Set: c/o Aura Boutique
Shoes: c/o Shop Ippo
Choker: c/o Brigette Hernandez (see above for Instagram link)
Clutch: Forever 21






2 comments:

  1. I love your Outfit you look amazing!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete