CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dresslily Review: Long Knit Cardigan


I am currently having sweater fever and this sweater c/o 
is so comfortable and cozy.

Knit sweaters are always my favorite to layer in and this one caught my eye because it's a long line cardigan. 
This sweater has the perfect pop of color and I have been wearing it so much lately because of the thick material. 
Because of the longline style, I can still wear dresses or shorts underneath like I did for today's post.

I have always been obsessed with shorts and I am here again with my go to pair of high waist shorts. I'm laughing on the inside because the last time I wore these shorts on the blog I said it would probably be the last time until next year but that obviously wasn't the case.
It was a little warm out so I had to take advantage and this knit sweater definitely helped me out. This tan color is so easy to match so believe me when I tell you I have been wearing it non stop.
I decided to go casual this time around with no heels and kept it light and on the go.

I love that this cardigan comes with pockets as well because that's a huge plus in my book 
to stay warm and it actually fits my phone. 
I have seen this sweater available in grey as well so go and check it out! 

I added my Mickey graphic tee along with my booties and favorite hat which came together rather quickly and so effortless. 

I have also been obsessing over backpacks because they obviously come in handy to keep  my hands free. 
I shared this backpack about a month ago and I love that it comes with so many compartments.
The black color is perfect and chic, it also comes in a leather material. 

With a bold lip and sunnies I was ready for my day ahead!
Enjoy the look!
<3














Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_
watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

See you next time!

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details:
Hat, Top, Shorts: Forever 21
Booties: Fashion Q
Backpack: c/o Madora
Sweater: c/o Dresslily
Sunnies: c/o @sunglassup_

No comments:

Post a Comment