CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Dresslily Review: Lace Up Bodysuit+ Belted Waist Coat


So if you keep up with my posts then you know I made a wish list for the store
because they have the cutest items and the best prices as well!

Well guess what?! 
Dresslily was kind enough to give me some of the items on that list and I am so happy to share them with you all.
Let's start of with the lace up body suit, it's perfect and sexy for this time of year.
Ladies, your clothing does not have to be boring just because the temps have cooled down.
I love picking out items that have the perfect details and this bodysuit was just what I had in mind. 

This item is available in other colors so make sure you check them out and shop a little for you or a friend now that the holidays are coming up.

I love the stretchy material and that it comes along with a built in choker!
Bodysuits are my favorite to wear all year long and this one is perfect to wear with endless options.

I wanted a casual look so I paired it with denim jeans along with my belted waist coat that I also received from the wish list. 
I love the pop of color on this coat and it's perfect for this time of year, it immediately reminded me of fall colors.

This has to be one of my favorite items because it's so soft and warm, it feels like you are wearing a blanket. I love the details as well with the belt to cinch the waist and it also comes with pockets so it's a plus in my book. 

This is also considered a versatile piece in my opinion because I have so many different ideas on how I want to wear it in the future. 
I wore my hair up to show off all of the details and with some killer booties, my look was complete!
I am loving my new pair of black suede booties c/o
www.instagram.com/shopippo
it's our second time collaborating and I could not be happier with this pair.
I have worn them so many times and I love the peep toe with the zipper on the sides to make them easier to wear.

I'm also wearing my new pair of sunnies c/o
www.instagram.com/felloeyewear
and I'm LOVING the aviator style!
I have quite an obsession for aviators and it was time for a new pair so thank you to Fello Eyewear for sending me this pair.
Check them out because every pair sold helps change the life of a man, woman or child across the world. Fello Eyewear helps provide sight saving services to people who wouldn't have access to that, so how great is that guys?!
Please check them out!
Enjoy the look!











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

See you next time!
Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details: 
Bodysuit & Coat: c/o www.dresslily.com
Jeans: Fashion Q

1 comment:

  1. I looove the bodysuit
    Such an interesting combination with the jeans, ankle boots and yellow coat

    Enjoy your holidays
    Review: Irresistible Me Straightening Brush
    6 tips to dye your hair at home
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete