CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, December 5, 2016

Dresslily Review: Choker Sweater+ Nicole Lee Bag


It's a new day, a new week and I'm so happy that my fall semester is coming to an end.
I love to learn and go to school but I'm just excited that it's almost time to graduate and trust me, it has been a long process.

I have been doing so many collaborations lately and I LOVE all of the new items coming my way!
I am here to share another item from
and let me tell you how obsessed I have become with built in chokers with tops and sweaters!

When I saw this crop top styled with a built in choker, I knew it had to be mine.
I have a weakness for gray clothing when it comes to the fall/winter season and I had to add this to my collection.

I love every single detail about this top, the choker is my obvious obsession because it adds edge to something that could have been plain.

I love the crop top style along with the zipper on the back which makes it easier to put on.
The material is comfortable and somewhat stretchy and here I decided to go for a polished dressed up look.

I added my go to black denim jeans,
with that being said I must add that I created the distressed open cuts for some edge and just a little experiment I wanted to try last year. 

To go with the polished look, I wore my go to leather pumps which are always a hit during the cold weather.

I was finally able to style this beautiful Nicole Lee handbag which is something completely different from anything else I own.

I love the black and white designs and it has so much room inside, I love that you can either use it as a handbag or add the strap like I did.

A bold lip and sunnies are always my signature look to bring everything together, enjoy!











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Make sure to subscribe to my blog by leaving your email at the top of my home page to be the first to read and check out future blog posts.

Follow me on Instagram for daily inspiration 

Watch my latest YouTube video sharing my eyelash extension review.

Like my video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:

Top: c/o Dresslily 
Pants: Fashion Nova
Shoes: Lola Shoetique
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee USA 






2 comments: