CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Denim Boots+ Forever 21 Sweater Dress


YES! Finally sharing my new pair of over the knee denim boots!
I love them so much and they are everywhere right now, definitely a hot item for the fall/winter season. 

These boots fit so well and the material is amazing, I received these c/o 
and I love everything about them.
I just fell in love with denim even more now and the best part is that they go over the knee so it allows me to wear dresses and show off a little leg.
The inside part of the boots are very comfortable, they don't just feel like you're wearing jeans but they have more of a soft material. 

My favorite part is that they come with an elastic band around your legs to hold the boots in place which definitely come in handy so you don't have to keep pulling them up.
These boots are available in a different color and I love the rips on the knee, along with the zipper on the side. So many good details so make sure to check them out.

You can use the discount code 'MYSB20R' for 20% off regular priced items. 

I paired these boots with my new sweater dress and let me just tell you how obsessed I've become with dusty rose!!!
I got this dress for black Friday and it was only $14, it actually came with a hoodie but I cut it off and turned it into an off the shoulder style. 

It's so stretchy and cozy, I love the front pocket and the color definitely sold me.

I wanted this look to be casual and give the attention to the boots so I kept everything minimal.

Enjoy the look!










Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

See you next time!

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Boots: c/o My Shoe Bazar
Dress: Forever 21



1 comment:

  1. This is such a chic casual outfit, I love how the shoes are the pop in the outfit!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete