CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Zaful Review: Cozy Fringe Sweater


When you find an item that has about almost everything that you love, 
it's a no brainer that it should belong in your closet. 

I picked out this sweater to review c/o 
and immediately fell in love with the color.
It's under $20 so you have to get your hands on it because it's so cozy and perfect for this cold weather.

Click the link above and check out the amazing deals.
I love the pretty pink color because it's feminine and delicate, I fell in love with the fringe details on the front as well because it's like nothing else that I own.

This sweater comes in one size but I love the crop top style in the front and how it comes longer in the back.
This sweater fits so effortlessly like it was meant for me and it's also perfect to dress up or down.

Now that it has cooled down in Los Angeles, I have been wearing more denim and here I added one of my favorite pairs because the stretch is amazing and comes perfect to my ankles.

This denim pair comes in a mid high waist and I love the light wash because it makes the perfect color combination with the sweater.

I wanted this look to be casual but added heels for a chic look and this pair matched my sweater just right.

These heels are so easy to walk around in, they come in a suede material and go with just about anything.

I also added my favorite white bag c/o
to keep the color palette light and minimal.

Make sure to check out their website for all of their fun designs and amazing deals.

I wore my sunnies from 
and I was ready to go.

Hope all of you had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend filled with love and joy.

Enjoy the look.
<3










www.zaful.com
 is currently having a giveaway, to enter please leave a comment down below including your favorite product link and leave your email. 
If you leave your email you have a greater chance of winning a $100 gift card.
10 winners will be chosen and ends November 31st. 
Good luck!



Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
for daily posts.


Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

See you next time!

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details:
Sweater: c/o Zaful
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Lola Shoetique 
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee USA 

7 comments:

  1. Genesis! Nice look, I'm in love with that cozy sweater!! alarcon.cristina401@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things. How is a girl supposed to choose!?! http://m.zaful.com/lace-up-fleece-lining-sweatshirt-p_246820.html
    angela.mrodriguez@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit and colors are perfect for this weather, in love with every bit of it !!! menoza.sophia13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://m.zaful.com/leopard-faux-fur-coat-p_236008.html

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole outfit, especially the sweater ! diana.mendoza95@yahoo.com
    http://m.zaful.com/cut-out-chunky-choker-sweater-p_224488.html

    ReplyDelete