CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Zaful Off the Shoulder Sweater Dress+ Fringe Heels


Over the summer I completely became obsessed with anything that was off the shoulder, it gives me some sort of confidence and I love it.

When I found this dress on 
it was definitely love at first sight and it immediately caught my eye.
I knew it would be the perfect transition for fall and the black color feels so chic and sexy at the same time. 

It's also available in grey so make sure to click on the link above and it will take you directly to the dress and FYI it also happens to be under $20!!!

This dress feels so cozy and fits my body like a glove, it comes in one size so I was a little nervous about that but the material stretches to fit your body so that's a plus. 

I like how the sleeves are a bit over sized for the cooler days to cover my hands, it comes in a thick material to keep you warm as well.

This dress can definitely be versatile for casual days to pair with sneakers, with boots if it gets a little cooler or how I did here with heels.

I plan on wearing this dress again with different shoe options so it will be back on the blog pretty soon.

I received these olive fringe heels a couple of weeks ago and they are typically not a style I would go for; that's what I love about fashion is that I can style anything and make it work in my own way.

Olive is everywhere right now for the fall so I knew it would be perfect with this dress for a chic look.
I received these shoes c/o
and the stiletto heels are sexy and scream shoe lover in my book.

The fringe details on the front are something that you don't normally see on other shoe styles so I'm glad to have this pair as a part of my collection. 

I feel confident in this outfit and I must say it's definitely one of my top favorites so far on the blog.

I added sunnies and kept everything else minimal to complete this look, enjoy! 










Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.

Follow me on Instagram

and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

See you next time!

Always,
Genesis<3



Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Zaful
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar
Sunnies: Fashion Q




No comments:

Post a Comment