CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Tribal Print Button Up+ Button Up Denim Skirt


I meant it when I said I am taking advantage while I can to wear skirts, it's been a little warm lately so of course I have to show some leg.

I scored this denim button up skirt a couple months back and you wouldn't believe it if I told you but it was on sale for under $6!!!

I grabbed it right away and I got lucky they had it in my size, it runs a little big and I usually go for a size 3 or 5 but I had to get this skirt in a size 0.

I fell in love with it because I've added another staple piece to my wardrobe that can transition from season to season. 

I would have normally tucked a shirt in but I wanted a different touch to this look and wore this button up top and turned it into a crop top.
I've worn this top on the blog before but with jeans and booties so I wanted something completely different this time around. 

I added my all time favorite block heels to bring everything together and my look was complete.
Enjoy and happy Sunday!
<3






Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details:
Top: H&M
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Love Culture 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete