CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Striped Romper+ Black Accessories


Now, you all know that rompers are my favorite thing to wear because they are so easy to throw on and all you have to do is pick a pair of shoes and some accessories and you are ready to go!

I love new clothing items that challenge me to step outside of the box, I feel I can always make anything work and this one stands out perfectly with the white pop of color.
I received this romper c/o
and I love the loose fit which gives me a chic vibe for fall.
The open front has a low cut which is something I usually don't go for but I love wearing cute bralette's underneath to add some detail.

I enjoy anything that comes in stripes and this romper is so different from anything I've ever had, my favorite detail are the oversized sleeves which also give this a chic look.

Although this romper comes in a loose fit, I love that you can adjust your waist which is my favorite to accentuate.

Adding black accessories was a must so I added my new chain cross body bag c/o
@nicoleleeusa
it's perfect because it's just my type of style.
It's a minimal style and with the touch of gold, it's the perfect pop of detail that I like.

I wore my lace up pointy heels to bring everything together and it instantly added some edge but also kept everything classy and polished.

Enjoy the look.
<3










Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_
and watch my latest YouTube channel and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Romper: c/o Bella's Boutique 
Bralette & Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee USA 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect look! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous romper and I love the strappy bra and heels with it!

    www.looking-glass.ca

    ReplyDelete