CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Sammy Dress Fashion Turtleneck Sweater Dress+ Over the Knee Boots


During the warm weather I love wearing dresses almost everyday so it makes me extremely happy when I can find dresses for the fall and winter season. 

I received this dress c/o
click the link and check out all of their amazing deals.

This sweater is definitely a chunky knit material that keeps me warm while still looking stylish. I love the color and again it's perfect for fall.

This sweater dress like the one from my last post comes in a single size but it fits so well, it stretches out to fit your body and I love that it has small open slits on the side for that extra detail.

You can wear this dress multiple ways along with different shoe options, it's perfect for the upcoming holidays as well with the weather cooling down so what better way than to stay warm.

Dresses are perfect and easy to throw on and comes with an over sized turtleneck that you can adjust if you want a tighter fit or stretch out for a loose fit.

I love this pop of color for fall and here I wore my favorite over the knee boots to stay warm. 

I have been wearing these boots non stop especially now that it has cooled down, I meant it when I said they would keep coming back to the blog.

I started off sharing these boots at the end of summer with shorts and here they are again.
I have received so many compliments while wearing them out and everyone seems to love them and have the same obsession I do.

They come in a suede material with lace up details and although they come in a stiletto type of heel I must say that they are comfortable to walk in. 
Some people might be skeptical as to whether or not they should buy them based on the heel but it's not high compared to other shoes I own.

I actually wore these boots this past weekend and I was able to last all night without a problem, they come with a peep toe style and I'm absolutely in love with them. 

They are from 
click the link above for deals and the exact pair for these boots that run under $45!

Enjoy the look and happy Thanksgiving weekend!









Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram 
and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo



Always,
Genesis<3



Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Sammy Dress Fashion
Boots: c/o My Shoe Bazar 
Sunnies: @sunglassup_


















2 comments:



  1. So good a article! So beautiful a lady! The dress in the article is so beautiful! You are good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the women plus size dress.But I think the Gearbest women plus size dress is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.
    https://www.kisiri.co.za/homecoming-dresses-320

    ReplyDelete