CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Lace Up Sweater+ Corduroy Skirt


Finally, some true fall weather!
I am obsessed with this beautiful lace up sweater, it's so cozy and goes with anything.

I received this sweater c/o 
and I've been seeing this sweater all over Instagram so I'm glad I chose it because it really is perfect for the cooler weather.

Lace up details are everything right now so it was a no brainer when I saw it on their website.
I like that the lace ups are subtle because the strings are thick and long so it's not wide open which is PERFECT!

I love the over sized sleeves and the color is my favorite because it screams fall/winter! 
I've been wearing it so much lately and always get so many compliments, I do plan on sharing it some more on the blog so watch out!

I collaborated with this brand earlier this year for the spring/summer season so they definitely have some cute stuff, go check them out!

I paired it with my new corduroy skirt which also comes with lace up details, it's so comfortable and stretchy which I love.

I fell in love right away when I saw the color online, don't worry because I will be sharing a haul pretty soon on my YouTube channel.

I am really taking advantage of showing off my legs while I still can before the cold weather becomes unbearable.

I also purchased this skirt because it is definitely a versatile piece, the perfect staple piece that is perfect all year round. 

To bring the look together, I paired this outfit with my favorite tan booties along with my tan cross body c/o 
and my fall look was complete.

Enjoy.
<3












Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Sweater: c/o Sammy Dress Fashion
Skirt: Forever 21
Booties: Fashion Q
Bag: c/o Zeta Handbags 





1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit you look amazing! :)

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete