CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Floral Romper+ Violet Ray X Free People Bag


So happy that I get to wear this romper by 
because I love floral prints as you all know by now but I actually wore it over the weekend and the weather was perfect.

I was afraid I was going to have to wait for the spring season to share it on my blog but who am I kidding, it's always warm in LA!!

It still feels like summer, I know I've been saying that over and over but it's true except for the chilly mornings/nights. 

I was originally going to layer it with a jacket but changed my mind because of the awesome back details, I had to show it off.
Even though I wore my hair down, you can still see the delicate straps crossing in the back and I love that they are adjustable. 

This romper gives me girly vibes to the fullest with the pastel floral print and how it flows so pretty in the wind. 

This is definitely going to be a favorite of mine next year for the spring and summer season so trust me when I tell you it will be on repeat!

The colors were easy to work with so I wore my baby blue heels for a dressed up look along with this new beautiful bag that I received c/o
@violet__ray
not to mention that it's from Free People which is a brand that I love and adore!!!

I fell in love when I saw it on the website and knew it would be perfect for me.
I love bags that come in this style with so many compartments and zippers that add extra details. 

It has plenty of space inside so I have actually been using it for school lately which I love because it looks chic and classy. 
The material is amazing and the color is perfect for fall and easy to work with as well, grey is always a go to for me on a daily basis. 

I love that you can wear this as a handbag or you can wear it with the longer strap for a cross body which is how I use it for school. 

The bag went perfect with this look and turned out just like I wanted it to. 

I felt so feminine with this look that I even added a braid to my hairstyle, some pink lipstick and my look was complete. 

Enjoy<3










Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_

and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

See you all next time.

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details: 
Romper: c/o Bella's Boutique
Shoes: Lola Shoetique 
Bag: c/o Violet Ray 









1 comment: