CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Dresslily Wishlist

The holidays are right around the corner and what better way than to creat a wish list you can share with friends and loved ones.

If you are a fashion lover like myself then making a wish list comes in handy especially when stores have good deals and amazing sales.

I have to share some of my fall favorites from

I picked out some staple pieces that are perfect to turn your wardrobe from simple to fabulous. 












 How cute are these pieces?!
Make sure to click the link of each item clothing because it takes you directly to that item on their website.

I'm obsessing over everything, they are eye catching not to mention the awesome prices.

They are actually having a sale right now so head on over to their website and start your shopping or create your wish list now that the holidays are approaching.

Thank you for stopping by and reading.
Comment down below and let me know what you think!





xoxo

Always,
Genesis <3

No comments:

Post a Comment