CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Dresslily Choker Sweater+ Casual Shorts


Chokers are everywhere right now so when I saw this sweater online that comes with a built in choker, I knew it had to be mine!!!

This sweater is beyond cozy and comes with the perfect details, it comes with zippers by the elbows which is perfect for warmer days to shorten the sleeves.

The color is also perfect for fall, I'm all about the warm tones this time of year but it does come in other colors such as light purple and olive. 
This sweater is definitely a versatile piece because you can either dress it up or down.
I can see myself wearing this to school, work or even a night out.
The choker on this sweater is very convenient because it can obviously keep you warm but it also adds a nice touch for style.
I love the thick material and that it comes a little over sized, this one comes in a size small and you can see that it stretches out a bit.

I went for a casual/ boho look this time around and wore one of my top favorite drawstring shorts. I shared these shorts earlier this summer with a bodysuit and heels so it was time to transition them and of course fall is the perfect occasion for that.

Shorts are always my favorite to wear and I'm trying to wear them until it is freezing here in LA! hehe

I love the print on the shorts and how they incorporate fall colors, pockets are always a plus in my book.
I usually don't go for an all loose fit type of outfit but there's always a first for everything.
This is totally a cozy and casual look for fall and to bring my look together, I wore my favorite tan block heels along with my navy blue clutch.

Happy Thursday, enjoy!






Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_

and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo
See you all next time!

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details:
Sweater: c/o Dresslily
Shorts: c/o Bebop Clothing
Shoes: Target
Bag: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous look,I looove your sunnies!:)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete