CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Belted Vest+ Suede Lace Up Heels


I have been wearing jeans a little more than usual on my blog so that gives me a feel for cooler days. 

I FINALLY got my hands on this cute belted vest, I have been wanting one for a long time now but have never been satisfied with the material and style of it till now, it was meant to be.

This one comes c/o 
and I immediately fell in love with everything about it!

This one definitely checks everything off my list because it comes in a thicker material which is perfect for fall and winter.
I like that it doesn't come with sleeves because it gives me room to share other clothing items and the belt to cinch the waist is the perfect detail that brings this perfect piece together.

It can easily be versatile and go with so many options, I already have a list in my head of what I want to wear it with so stay tuned. 

This color is perfect because it screams fall and I like how it comes longer and the extra flap details on the back feel so chic. 

I wanted to keep this look casual so I paired it with my favorite high waist denim jeans and tucked in my new rust lace up top. 

Rust is another perfect color for fall and the lace up details are my favorite right now!

I love the ribbed material, not to mention it fits like a glove!
This top is definitely an eye catcher so I'm happy for this purchase.

I wanted this look to be casual yet sophisticated and chic so what better way than to wear my new classic suede lace up heels?!
How gorgeous are these heels by
@shopippo
I have received so many compliments on this pair because they are chic and classy which are the perfect add to my shoe collection.
They are also available in black, head over to their website and get your pair now!

I'm so happy with this look and hope you enjoy it as well!
<3











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Follow me on Instagram 
@segagenesis_and watch my new YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!


xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Vest: c/o Kai Mari
Top & Clutch: Forever 21
Jeans: Fashion Nova
Shoes: c/o Ippo Shop
Sunnies: c/o @sunglassup_ (Instagram)

1 comment: