CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Over the Knee Suede Boots+ Bell Sleeve Top


Finally, a good pair of suede boots for the fall!
I love anything that goes over the knee because not only do they keep you warm but they are trending everywhere at the moment.

The possibilities are endless with these boots so I have to warn you in advance that you will definitely see these on repeat!

I love everything about these boots because not only are they comfortable to walk around in but the details are perfection!
I enjoy the peep toe detailing along with the lace up over the knee to add some funk!
You definitely have to check out 
www.myshoebazar.com 
because they have amazing deals going on right now and by using the code "MYSB20R" you get 20% off!!
I have linked the boots above so click on their website and it'll take you directly to these awesome boots!

My first outfit to share is a perfect mix between summer and fall of course because it's still warm during the day so I'm taking full advantage of wearing shorts for as long as possible. 

The color palette is fall inspired and I had to bring out this beautiful bell sleeve top that I purchased a couple of years ago, it was hidden away so I brought it for another round.

I added a twist to the front to keep the look fit to my figure because the top flows without the knot twist. 

It's a sexy look for fall but don't worry I'll bring different styles once it cools down to show some versatility. 
I added a bold lip and my look was complete, enjoy!






Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram 
@segagenesis_

watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details: 
Top: TJ Maxx
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: c/o My Shoe Bazar




No comments:

Post a Comment