CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Olive Green Vest+ Leather Backpack


Finally, the temps are cooling so I can layer a little more and bring out my darker color palette.

I received this cute leather backpack in collaboration with Madora which is a cool app for shopping and fell in love as soon as I saw it!
Check out Madora and download their app to start shopping!


I needed a black backpack and this one is perfect now that we are transitioning into fall and OMG it has so many compartments and I love it! 
It's the perfect size and doesn't feel bulky which is a big plus for me.

I paired the backpack with my black romper that I've had now for years and years, it's an oldie but goodie.

To add some layers, I added my olive vest which is another oldie but goodie and the perfect pop of color.

I usually wear the vest zipped up with leggings so this time around I left it open to show off the romper and it turned out perfect just like I wanted it to.

I'm slowly transitioning my shoes over as well but since it's still somewhat warm I have to take advantage and wear all of my open toe shoes before it actually gets cold.

I wore my black choker and a brown lip to complete my look. 

I'm excited to wear this backpack out more often with different styles and vibes so stay tuned. 

Enjoy.
<3









Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think! 
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram 

Watch my latest Youtube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Romper & choker: Forever 21
Vest: Fashion Q
Shoes: Love Culture
Backpack: c/o Madora


No comments:

Post a Comment