CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Nicole Lee USA+ White Ruffle Bodysuit


It's actually raining today and the fresh weather feels amazing right now!
I was lucky enough to wear my all time favorite shorts just one more time before the cold weather hit Los Angeles! hehe

I have shared my denim shorts so many times on the blog before but I definitely have no shame in wearing them time and time again because they are so versatile.

I wore this look a couple of weeks ago and finally got around to sharing it, I received new items from
the day of their grand opening and OMG they had the cutest accessories!

I've always wanted to try the scarf around the neck trend and what better way than to sport the look with this beautiful silk scarf!
I love that Nicole Lee always has the cutest prints and designs which make me step outside of the box. 
The colors on this scarf are easy to go with just about anything so I wanted to keep everything else plain and simple.
I also received the cutest little red clutch but the cool thing about it is that you can turn it into a cross body bag. There was a chain included which I love because you all know my obsession for cross body bags. 
There are other colors available that some of the other bloggers received in black and white.

I had to wear this ruffled bodysuit one more time as well because I got so many compliments the first time around and it's easy to throw on.

It turned into a casual and chic look, instead of going with sandals I wore my high top Converse to complete the look.

Enjoy.
<3







Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram

Watch my new YouTube video, like and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details:
Scarf & Bag: c/o Nicole Lee USA
Bodysuit & Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse
Sunnies: TJ Maxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment