CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Floral Long Sleeve Maxi Dress



Now, you all know my obsession for floral prints so when I saw this dress online it was a must have and thank you to 
www.rosegal.com
for this awesome collaboration.
Click the link to check out this dress and it's also under $15!!

I had the perfect occasion to wear this dress which was a couple of weeks ago to celebrate the grand store opening of Nicole Lee USA. I had an awesome time at the after party as we made our way onto a beautiful yacht for the rest of the night for drinks and good vibes.

I knew the long sleeve maxi dress would be the perfect choice because it is cooling down now so it was a perfect transition into fall.
My dress was flowing and the darker color palette was perfect along with the front slit for some leg action! hehe

This dress has chic written all over it, it has a low cut on the front but my favorite trick to this is by adding a bralette for an extra pop of detail. 
I got so many compliments the night I wore it, it's easy to walk in and I love that it gives room to breathe. 

To keep things classy and chic, I wore my favorite black lace up heels c/o 
you have to check out their website because they have the cutest styles and the best prices!

Now back to the event, it was so much FUN!!
I was able to meet so many awesome bloggers and everyone was so nice and humble.

The event was beyond perfect so a big thank you to 
for hosting such a great event!
I brought along one of their bags of course for the night and it was the perfect touch to bring my look together.


Enjoy.
<3





Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel.
xoxo



Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Rose Gal
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee USA 


No comments:

Post a Comment