CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Dusty Rose Off the Shoulder Romper



I love dusty rose because it looks and feels so delicate, I received this romper from www.gitionline.com
and the loose fit adds the right touch for fall. 
Check out their website and click the link above for their endless styles.

It's starting to cool down just a bit in Southern California so I had to take advantage and wear this cute little number right away.
I'm glad it comes with the long sleeve details, not to mention the crochet trim which gives the look a perfect pop.

I wanted to dress it down, so I added my high top converse and it transformed to a casual/ chic look which is exactly what I wanted.

This romper is perfect to move around in, the material is very comfortable and stretchy which is another plus in my book!

This romper also comes in a navy blue so either color is perfect for a transition to fall.

I envision myself wearing this romper dressed up with heels as well or even with a jacket and boots so this is definitely a versatile piece.

I added a backpack for a day of walking around and my look was complete, enjoy!











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you!
<3

Follow me on Instagram

Watch my latest YouTube video as well and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Romper: c/o GITI online 
Shoes: Converse
Backpack: TJ Maxx 


1 comment:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete