CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Distressed Knit Leggings+ Street Style


I was finally able to go away for a weekend and headed to San Diego, can I just say OMG because I fell in love with everything!!!

The weather was beyond beautiful, I was right by the beach and everything was amazing being surrounded by tons of bars, restaurants and good vibes.

When traveling, I've learned to pack smart and keep everything casual and ready to go especially when you're going to be exploring and walking all day and night.

I'm so glad I was able to layer my clothing, it was sunny with a breeze so I took advantage and wore my new distressed knit leggings c/o 

click the link above to see the direct page and they are also under $10!!!!

These leggings are perfect because they change up your look by adding a edgy twist while still keeping it casual.

I went for a street style look by adding my favorite flannel around the waist which gave this look the perfect pop of color.

I love keeping all things minimal so I went with a plain white crop top and my go-to sneakers to bring this outfit together.

I'm so glad I decided to bring this outfit on my weekend getaway because I was on my feet all day long, and I also did a very natural makeup look with no lip color this time around.

I definitely plan on going back, enjoy the look!
<3










Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Follow me on Instagram

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo


Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Always,
Genesis

Outfit Details:

Top: Papaya
Flannel: Target
Leggings: c/o Rose Gal
Shoes: Nike 

1 comment:

  1. You always look so beautiful! I love the plaid tied around the waist. Such a great way to add in a little colour :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete