CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Denim Jacket+ LBD


So I'm taking things a little back to a couple of weeks ago with the grand store opening of @nicoleleeusa
and if you saw my previous post, I talked about the second event which took place at night not to mention the beautiful yacht!

So now, I'm here with the first event that took place that same day which was also tons of fun!
We started off with pictures and mimosas which is definitely a great way to start off the day if you ask me! hehe

Everyone was mingling and that's how I was able to meet so many beautiful bloggers, they even gave us a tour of their headquarters and for those of you that have never heard of this brand, they sell bags, backpacks, suitcases, accessories, you name it and they have it!

I love that they have a huge variety to choose from with fun prints and designs and plain ones as well for those who love a good minimal style like myself!

We had brunch and I was able to meet a lot of the brand ambassadors that came from different countries around the world and the thing that I fell in love with the most was that most of them were from Spanish speaking countries. So these brand ambassadors run Nicole Lee from just about every country in Central and Latin America, how cool is that?! 

I felt like I was home, everyone was so humble along with the bloggers and through that we have been able to create a community which is awesome.

It was an early day so I wanted something casual and my denim jacket always comes to mind! To bring this casual look together I brought out my favorite LBD which was perfect for this day because it was pretty warm.
The straps were perfect to get some fresh air along with the pockets and tie around the waist. 

I love bringing colors together so that is why I wore my favorite olive green heels, it's the perfect pop of color for fall and I love a good block heels.
Moving on to accessories because this was a Nicole Lee event, I had to bring along one of their beautiful bags!
I paired this floral print bag which is actually a wallet but comes with a detachable strap that turns into a purse so how cool is that?!

I love versatility and with a sleek hairstyle my look was complete, enjoy!
<3









I love making my way through the art district in downtown Los Angeles because they have so many awesome murals and paintings everywhere, you can always find something to fall in love with! 
So that's how I got my cool backdrop guys!
Happy Friday!!
xoxo

Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Jacket & Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Lola Shoetique
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee USA



1 comment: