CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Friday, September 16, 2016

White Satin Floral Dress+ Lace Up Boots


Yes, I did it guys!
I wore white after labor day, but who really follows that rule?!
Not me, and I'm loving this floral satin dress for so many reasons but the first is because 
I obviously love anything that comes in a floral print.

This dress is smooth and easy to slip into, this outfit is a mixture of summer and fall and I'm perfectly okay with that.

I received this dress c/o 

click the link above and it will take you directly to this dress which also happens to be on sale and under $20!!
GO! GO! GO!
This dress is light and fits just how I like in all of the right places 
and my favorite detail is the cut on the leg which adds a touch of sexy to this look along with the spaghetti straps for a delicate look.

I can definitely see myself wearing this in the fall with a cute trench coat or leather jacket so the possibilities are endless!

I added my new dusty rose choker which I am so in love with, it gives me life and stands out in a perfect way, it feels so delicate yet gives me that edgy vibe.

To bring my look together and add a touch of fall, I went with my favorite lace up boots and I am so happy with how the outfit turned out just like I envisioned.

I am ready to strut and work it with my new style that is beginning to unfold.

Enjoy.
<3













Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram


and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Fashion Mia
Boots, Choker, Clutch: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. That dress is gorgeous. I love anything with floral print, especially when we start coming into fall. Nothing better than a fall floral!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete