CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Suede Kylie Dress+ Lace Up Heels


Finally, a fall dress that hugs my body in all of the right places.
The best part, it comes in suede and has a great pop of color.

I love fall colors, the warm tones are perfect and heartwarming.
This dress is another item c/o 
check them out because this dress is also under their sale tab.

Dresses are my favorite all year round so to have one for the cooler temps is perfect and a great staple piece.

The material is smooth and easy to slip into, I am glad that it comes with sleeves in case I decide to wear the dress on its own. 
The good thing about staple pieces is that you can also
layer it with a jacket and different styles of shoes as well.
Here, I decided to go with my brown suede lace up heels for a dressed up look and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I added my white choker, my new pair of sunnies and of course a bold lip for the perfect fall look.

Enjoy.
<3











Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3


Follow me on Instagram
Watch my latest YouTube video as well and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o House of Fashion Boutique
Shoes: Love Culture
Choker: Forever 21
Sunnies: @sunglassup_ (Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment