CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Striped Off the Shoulder Top+ Black Distressed Denim


I'm finally wearing pants on the blog again, it's been so long because I've been stuck to dresses and shorts.

It is still warm out but we occasionally get cooler days so I had to bring out this pair and wore it with my second item I received c/o 
it's so comfortable and airy which is perfect to cool down in.

Most of my "off the shoulder" pieces consist of bodysuits and crop tops so this is a nice change to step into fall with. 

I love that it comes in stripes and ruffles as well because it helps disguise if you choose to wear a bra which in this case I didn't! hehe 

I enjoy wearing black on black looks so here's the first to many more that are to come on the way!

I am still taking full advantage of the warm weather by wearing all of my open toe shoes before I get stuck with sneakers and boots.

This pair is always so comfortable to walk around in and I've paired them with endless styles and the list continues to grow.

This is minimal style at its finest with no jewelry and simply just focusing on the clothing items, I love it!

Enjoy the look.
<3







Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
watch my latest YouTube video as well and subscribe to my channel!


xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Mona Mia Boutique
Pants: Fashion Nova
Shoes: Love Culture 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aww thank you so much. glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Super cute look dear....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete