CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Pink Lace Crop Top+ Bodycon Skirt


I know I have been going on and on about my transition to fall 
but I had to take a couple of steps back and went for a total summer look!

I received the cutest lace crop top and fell in love with the bright hot pink color not to mention my huge obsession over crop tops!!
The cool thing about crop tops is that you can pair it with endless styles, dress it up or down and they go with just about anything. 
This top can even transition to fall with a good pair of jeans for a night out so I'm definitely excited to wear it again.
I received this top c/o @house_of_fashion_boutique
check them out on Instagram and you can find this top under their sale tab.

It's still hot in LA so of course I had to show off some leg and I paired this top with my bodycon mini skirt.
I bought this skirt last summer and fell in love with the print, it screams summer vibes and the bright colors are eye-catching. 

I love a good pair of shoes and brought this outfit together with my blush pink heels, this outfit reminds me of a barbie look! hehe

It was the perfect outfit for a hot day out along with a bold lip and some beach waves I was ready to go!

I have also been exploring new places and I have a big heart for murals and great art pieces so of course I had to stop by here and snap some photos!

Enjoy.
<3








Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_

and watch my new YouTube video, like and subscribe to my channel!
xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top: c/o House of Fashion Boutique
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Lola Shoetique

No comments:

Post a Comment