CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Off the Shoulder Top+ Floral Lace Shorts



We're getting closer to fall fashion and I'm loving the transition already!
I have an obsession with cool tones and all of the accessories that go along with it.
I received a package c/o 
and one of the items carried this gorgeous off the shoulder top which is perfect for fall because it comes in black and I can pair it with so many different styles!
The top is nice and airy with the cutest little pom pom details.

I had to wear it right away but being that it's still warm in Los Angeles, of course I had to pair it with shorts.

I've had these shorts for a couple of years now and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I share them on the blog!
There's always a first for everything right?
Florals are another obsession of mine and these shorts have lace details on the side which is a nice touch and they have a mid rise style as well.

I FINALLY got my hands on another wide brim hat, I wear my black one so much that I needed one in a different color and I found the perfect one in a rust color.

My fall wardrobe is coming along pretty well if you ask me! hehe

I paired my outfit with my new black suede booties and they have been my go-to for those late summer nights.
They will definitely be on heavy rotation for the fall/winter season.

I also received a new bag c/o 
tan is a perfect color for fall and I love cross body bags so it was definitely meant to be.
The cool thing about these bags is that they are vegan and so roomy inside. 

With a good lipstick my look was complete.
Enjoy<3












Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow my Instagram
@segagenesis_
watch my new YouTube video as well and subscribe!

xoxo


Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Hat: Forever 21
Top: c/o Mona Mia Boutique
Shorts: Papaya
Shoes: Fashion Q
Bag: c/o Zeta Handbags 





2 comments:

  1. That top is so pretty! And I really love it with the floral print on the bottom. Such a gorgeous look :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete