CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Off the Shoulder Playsuit+ Lace Up Heels


I am so grateful when I get to work with amazing brands, I love fashion and enjoy playing dress up and putting different looks together.

I received another package from 
and I immediately became obsessed!
This playsuit has everything I love in a clothing item from the fun bright colors, to my favorite detail which comes off the shoulder!!
This gorgeous playsuit comes with pockets and strings to adjust the waist as well.
I love that you can either wear the playsuit dressed up or even with a cute pair of sandals for the casual lovers.

The print on the playsuit screams bohemian to me so of course I had to add my go-to wide brim hat which always comes out to play every fall!

I added all black accessories once again to start making my transition to fall, which brings me to these amazing heels c/o
I have gotten so many compliments while wearing these out and they truly are "to tie for" if you know what I mean! hehe

I love the chunky heel because it makes it comfortable to walk around in yet, it adds a touch of chic with the wrap around details which really takes the winning prize.
They come in suede material which is also perfect for fall so I'm excited to share it with different styles in the upcoming months.

With my go-to little black bag and a bold lip my look was complete, enjoy!














Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_

and watch my new YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!


xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Playsuit: c/o Fashion Mia
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar
Hat: Forever 21
Bag: H&M

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! That playsuit is adorable. I love the gorgeous colours and print :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete