CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Dickies Ringer Tee+ Blue Denim


I am totally digging this ringer tee by Dickies Girl which I got as a gift from their fall preview event last week.

This top is so soft and perfect for those casual days which is a great addition to my closet for those late summer/ early fall looks.

I had to wear this top right away and I've actually worn it a couple of times in the last week because it's so comfortable!

I immediately got retro vibes with this burnout tee so I decided to go with my new pair of sunnies c/o 
they have the cutest sunnies so you definitely need to check them out along with their great prices!!!

I kept this outfit minimal and casual, I haven't shared jeans on the blog for a while now but it's always good to go back to your basics.

Being that this pair of denim jeans come with a high waist style, I went with a twist to give the tee "crop top" vibes!

It's also time to bring out the boots, or at least some of them here in Los Angeles because it still gets somewhat warm during the day.

These Timberland booties were also a gift earlier this year c/o @robertwaynefootwear
and I was able to do a killer look book with them, so I had to bring these babies back.

I added a pop of color to the lips to help bring out the red in my t-shirt and I love how my whole look turned out, enjoy!













Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram

and watch my latest YouTube video as well, like and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3


Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Dickies Girl
Denim: Forever 21
Boots: c/o Robert Wayne Footwear
Sunnies: c/o sunglassup_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment