CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Taupe Button Up Blouse+ Denim Shorts


I have paired these denim shorts with endless styles, they are always my go to because the deep wash color goes with just about everything.

I enjoy pairing casual items with heels to transform a look so I wore my new pair of lace up heels c/o 

and they were sweet enough to use my picture to show off the style, make sure to click on the link above and check them out!

If you love shoes just as much as I do, there's a perfect pair or two on their website just for you! hehe

I had to wear this pair again because they are definitely eye catching with the bright colors and I have been all about the lace up details this summer.

Last time around, I paired these heels with a denim dress so this time around I wanted to bring multiple items together.

Button up tops are always a good idea for summer because they allow you to move around while staying cool in this heat. 
I recently got this top and the neutral color was the perfect touch to the bright and colorful heels.

I tied the shirt at the waist for a casual look and added my bright green bag for a pop of color, and to make the colors pop on the heels as well.

With a bold lip and beach waves, my look was complete.
Enjoy.
<3













Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram:
@segagenesis_

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top & Shorts: Forever 21
Bag: Steve Madden
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar

2 comments: