CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Powder Blue Off the Shoulder+ Gladiator Sandals



I have been relaxing so far and enjoying my days off, it feels amazing to say the least!
I made my way to the Antelope Valley Fair which is about an hour away from Los Angeles.

This fair takes place every August for all locals to come and enjoy.
I went Monday afternoon and the weather was perfect with gloomy skies but still warm enough to be out.

I wore a casual bohemian outfit as I'm trying to take advantage of shorts and sandals before it cools down in a month or so.

I started off with my new powder blue off the shoulder top and as I've mentioned before, they are my obsession!!!

I love the loose fit of this top and how it comes with sleeves attached that just flow in the wind.

I got this top c/o 

Click the direct link to see the exact top from their website! 
It's under $20!!!

I love it so much, I had to wear it as soon as it came in the mail!

Last time around I wore a blue off the shoulder top with white shorts so this time I wanted something casual and comfortable to walk around for the day.

I've had these blue denim jeans for a couple of years now and I have worn them so many times as well because they go with everything!

To add the perfect boho details, I went with my black gladiator sandals which also had to make their way to my blog before it cools down.
I also wore go-to wide brim hat, velvet choker and black bag to bring the look together.

I'm wearing all black details as I'm transitioning slowly but surely into my dark color palette for fall.

The fair was so much fun, lots of walking around with fun rides and of course the yummy food and treats I got to spoil myself with.

Enjoy.
<3











Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel as well!

xoxo 

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:

Top: c/o Fashion Mia
Choker, Hat & Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Lexy
Bag: GUESS




9 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! And I love the outfit you wore. That top is so so gorgeous!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! I impressed beacuse i read as poem... :) You looks beautiful on this top.

    Norton Setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norton.com/setup Online Help – Step by Step guide for Norton Setup, Download & complete installation online. We are providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or Setup Norton product.
    norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norton.com/setup Online Help – Step by Step guide for Norton Setup, Download & complete installation online. We are providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or Setup Norton product.
    norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norton.com/setup Online Help :– Step by Step guide for Norton Setup, Download & complete installation online. We are providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or Setup Norton product.
    norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norton.com/setup Online Help – Step by Step guide for Norton Setup, Download & complete installation online. We are providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or Setup Norton product.
    norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete