CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Off the Shoulder Bodysuit+ Lace Up Heels


I am slowly transitioning into fall fashion but it's still warm in Los Angeles so I kept a dark palette with a summer twist. 
I received these gorgeous lace up heels c/o 
and I'm obsessing over the chunky heel and how they wrap around the legs.

Black heels are a must have for fall/winter for the perfect chic vibe so I'm ready to have them on heavy rotation.
They come in a suede material and are so comfortable to walk around in as well, I'm loving the ballerina vibes they give off.

I worked my way up and wore my new drawstring skirt from Target that I actually found on the sale rack for under $10!!!!
I am the queen of sales and this skirt is the perfect staple piece for fall so it was definitely a must have item!
I immediately thought of all the different ways I could wear it and here I paired it with my striped bodysuit for a casual feel.

This bodysuit was actually my first one and I've had it for a couple of summers now so it was time to bring it back out for some fun in the sun!

With my oversized clutch and sleek straight hair, my look was chic and complete.

Enjoy!











Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think! 
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you!

Follow me on Instagram

and watch my new YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Bodysuit & Bag: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar/ Go Jane



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that you are making your outfit more fall inspired - but still weather appropriate!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete