CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Little Pink Dress


All summer long I have been wearing dresses and when my best friend gave me this little pink dress, I had to wear it right away!

There's something in the air that brings good aura to us all during the summer, I love the good vibes and I feel this dress describes that feeling.

Bright colors are my favorite which makes me love this dress even more, it's light and feminine. 

The delicate details stand out and add a different element, I kept the rest of the look minimal as always and just added my white choker for a chic look.

Chain bodybags are perfect when you're always on the go, this white one was a great touch to bring the look together.

I wore my nude heels by Lola Shoetique for a cute brunch date and my outfit was complete.

I have also been wearing the matte milani lipsticks all summer long, they go on easily and smell so good!

Enjoy the look.
<3















Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram:
@segagenesis_

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Dress: H&M
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee 
Choker: Forever 21
Shoes: Lola Shoetique 

3 comments:

  1. I love your dress and look. xoxo
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete