CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, August 8, 2016

Denim Dress+ Lace Up Heels


Finally sharing my short hair with you guys and let me tell you, 
it's definitely a change but it feels so much healthier and voluminous. 
I have been wanting something different and summer is the perfect time of year for a change, I can stay fresh and it's so much easier to style.

As you all know, I have an obsession when it comes to shoes but what girl doesn't?!
I received a new pair c/o 
and I fell in love with everything about it, they come in a snake skin material and my favorite thing these days are lace up details!

I love a good pair of heels and these definitely make a statement and they are easy to walk in which makes them that much better. 

I always like a good challenge when it comes to styling shoes, this pair has multiple pops of color so I decided to wear my acid wash denim dress.

I bought this dress a couple of years ago while shopping in Melrose and I must admit, some clothing items are a bit pricey but when browsing I found this one on sale for $10!!!!

The cool thing about shopping in Melrose are the vintage vibes meaning people won't be buying the same items you find. 

I love the fit and stretch to this dress, it comes with a zipper in the back.
Details always catch my eye and I like that the hemline and sleeves have a different style to them.

Enjoy the look.
<3












Thanks for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Make sure to check out the link I provided above for the shoes, you can use code 
MYSB20R
at checkout for 20% off!

Follow me on Instagram 
@segagenesis_

and watch my latest YouTube video, like and subscribe to my channel.

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details: 
Dress: Eden Sky
Shoes: c/o My Shoe Bazar
Sunnies: c/o Sunglass Up


4 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! And your hair looks amazing! Sometimes a change is a great thing :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is a good change for me :)

      Delete
  2. Your hair still looks very long, but you did do a nice change! It's even healthy for the hair from time to time. :)
    Also, amazing dress! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim dresses are always a great idea and this one looks cute on you! Love the new hair!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete