CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Blue Blazer+ Dolphin Print Shorts


Woo, it's Monday and I have the whole week off!
I needed a little vacation from work because I start school next week so I want to take advantage and have some fun before I get down to business.

I love bringing different styles together so here I brought something casual and paired it with something sexy and a little bit of chic.

My staple piece started with my new pair of printed dolphin shorts, I love the style and how comfortable they are to walk around in.
I wanted to take this look in a different direction so I wore my blue blazer and it instantly transformed my outfit from casual to chic.

I have so many crop tops but I remembered I had this cute little lace bralette, so I brought it out for some fun before it starts getting cooler.

I am starting to layer my outfits a little more now as we will soon transition into fall so for now I would say this is a good start.

To finish the look, I paired my nude fringe heels along with my new bag c/o
and my outfit was ready to go.

Enjoy the look!











Thanks for stopping by and watching, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Have you started layering your outfits?

Follow me on Instagram

Watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo 

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:

Blazer & Shorts: Forever 21
Bralette: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Love Culture
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee 










No comments:

Post a Comment