CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Off the Shoulder Crop Top+ Converse


Finally, I got my hands on these high top converse!!!
The last time I owned this style was back in high school, I remember wearing them all the time so I had to buy them once again.

It definitely feels like summer out here in Los Angeles and this heat wave is no joke!
I brought out my off the shoulder crop top that I wore on the blog a couple of months back when I collaborated with Robert Wayne Footwear but that time around I wore the top with jeans.

This time I obviously had to go with shorts to keep cool, I've had these shorts for years now and they seem to fit even better now!
:)
*the gym is paying off!

I'm finding new ways to pair all of my old clothes and reinvent them with new and fresh styles!

I have been shopping a lot lately but mostly for shoes because too much is never enough right?!

So that's why I had to wear them right away and they brought the whole look together which gives me casual hipster vibes.

Enjoy the look.
<3















Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_

and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!


xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Fashion Q (old)
Shoes: Converse

1 comment:

  1. beautiful top. looks really nice on you

    www.maridix.com

    ReplyDelete